Bright Ideas Business Major Scholarship
First Card Payments values education, hard work, and the notion that a good idea can change the world. That’s why we offer a $500 scholarship per semester (winter, summer, and fall) for business majors. All good businesses start with a bright idea and the internet is the perfect vehicle to take that idea to new places.
Please read the information below to enter. Good luck!
How to Apply
- Fill the online application form;
- Write an essay of 1000 words or more on the topic: “How has entrepreneurship changed since the advent of the internet?”;
- Submit your essay before April 30, 2021, to be eligible for the Summer Scholarship;
- Send your entry in MS Word or PDF format; we can’t accept Dropbox or Google Docs links;
- Make your essay relevant and original, as plagiarism will not be tolerated;
- Remember to include your name, your high university’s name, and your contact information (including social media accounts so we can tag you if you win!).
- Applicants must be high school juniors/seniors or full-time college/university students in an undergraduate or graduate business program.
- Applicants must plan to attend or already be attending an accredited four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Europe with a declared major in management or any other business majors.
- Applicants must carry a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. ( 3.0 unweighted for high school students )
- Apart from these formal terms of eligibility, applicants should demonstrate strong leadership skills and have a passion for management, software development & entrepreneurship.
- Apart from these formal terms of eligibility, applicants should demonstrate strong leadership skills and have a passion for management and software development.
We value privacy at First Card Payments. We don’t sell or furnish your information to third parties, but we reserve the right to use all entries for our own purposes. With your submission, you agree to this policy.
The winner will be notified by email and on social media. Good luck and happy writing!