Jet charters and private airlines survive by providing exceptional service just as First Card Payments provides for high-risk merchant accounts in the airline industry. As a reliable payment processing company, we strive to provide airline and jet charter merchant accounts with the lowest rates for the highest chance of success.
When it comes to obtaining a payment processing account for the airline industry, it’s not as easy as walking into the local bank around the corner. Airlines are considered a standard risk business type with high-risk tendencies – a grey area.
Your clients may have bookings that won’t be utilized for many months, for instance, so it’s no wonder banks and ISOs consider this industry a high-risk sector.
First Card Payments wants to keep you as a client for as long as you’re in business, which means we will set you up with the lowest rate possible and the best customer service in the industry.
Benefits of Airline Merchant Accounts with FCP
- Up to 25% off the markup on your current fees
- No early termination fees or cancellation fees
- Luxury service for clients
- Personal FCP consultant
- Benefit from our relationships and network
- Consultation to Mitigate & Fix Chargebacks
- Encrypted and easy-to-use online merchant processing gateways
Airline Chargeback Mitigation Program
The one big drawback to airline and jet charter merchant accounts is the higher risk of too many chargebacks associated with bookings that are months out as people’s plans are subject to change.
All airline merchant accounts receive our chargeback mitigation program included at no extra charge. This program alerts airline merchants of a chargeback within 24-78 hours, allowing merchants to resolve the issue as soon as possible and prevent chargebacks.
A bank or ISO would much rather see a refund as opposed to a chargeback. Another major advantage to a chargeback mitigation program is an experienced representative who will successfully dispute a chargeback on your behalf and help you maintain a low chargeback rate. This allows your company to retain the original purchase money. Also, by winning the majority of your chargebacks, your current bank or ISO realizes that you’re a reputable company even if your ratios hover in the higher allowable range set by Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Why Choose First Card Payments for Airline & Jet Charter Merchant Account Services
These are the benefits our airline merchant account holders receive when working with First Card Payments:
- The ISO or bank sets a minimum fee, but they don’t set a maximum so those fees often increase – 9 times out of 10, First Card Payments is able to take up to 25% off for all airline merchant accounts.
- We work with you to mitigate chargebacks. We don't just fix it, we help you prevent it.
- Safe and secure payment gateway that is fully encrypted, reliable–it won't go down in the middle of a transaction–and easy to use. We also provide web development for all payment gateways.
- Honesty and transparency are our calling cards. We negotiate lower fees and maintain a long-lasting client relationship; it’s a win-win.
Airline and jet charter merchants should partner with a merchant services provider that specializes in high-risk industries. First Card Payments is that provider.
When Our Airline Clients Succeed, We Succeed
Although the Airline Industry is considered high risk, it doesn’t mean you must pay high fees for merchant services.
It’s true, an airline merchant account will incur higher fees than a traditional merchant account considered low risk by the merchant processing industry. Unfortunately, most payment processing companies will take unfair advantage of businesses in the high-risk category and charge exorbitant fees.