FIRST CARD PAYMENTS
High Risk Merchant Accounts Made Easy
Fast Approval & Lowest Fees. All Accepted!
Switch & Save
Switch to Firstcard Payments now.
Quick | Easy | Low Cost
We continue to beat the competition for over 20 years!
As Seen On
Switch NOW and Save
Experience. Know How. Fast Approval. Lowest Rates.
Have you been labeled as a high risk business? The high risk industry is a small world. It’s best to know what bank to apply to for your specific situation.
First Card Payments has the experience, know-how, and relationships to get you approved fast at the lowest rates and fees.
First Card Payments Promise to you!
The way we see it, we’re playing on the same team! Having our client processing at the lowest rates possible for years to come is a win-win, and we will be there with you, side by side, through thick and thin.
We have built a reputation by being the best at what we do, so you can focus on being the best at what you do. Our 20 years’ experience and relationships with over 30 different Banks and ISOs makes us one of the best in the business. Some of these relationships are personal, directly with the Owners, Presidents, and CEOs of these companies. This can only be a big advantage for approvals that may need special considerations.
Our relationships and experience allow us to stay 2 steps ahead of underwriting regulations, so that our clients experience little to no interruption in services.
We work with our clients to ensure that your business is always compliant. The more our clients succeed, the more First Card Payments succeeds. This is First Card Payments promise to you!
High Risk Merchant Industries
Here at First Card Payments We :
- work with all banks and ISOs
- know all bank and ISOs guidelines
- keep your accounts active and help prevent mishaps
First Card Payments directs our clients towards the best avenues and strategies for approvals with the very best banks and ISOs for their industry. Allowing for the best rates, terms, and account longevity.
Domestic and Offshore Solutions
Merchant Account News & Tips
First Card Payments Has A Solution For Every Business!
- Adult Businesses
- Auto Transport
- Auto Warranty
- Bad Credit
- Bail Bonds
- Betting Advice
- Business Opportunities (“Biz Op”)
- Casino and Gambling
- Cigarettes, Pipes, Tobaccos
- Collection Agencies
- Collector Coins & Stamps
- Credit Repair
- Debt Consolidation
- Diet Programs
- Debt Relief
- Document Preparation
- Educational Seminars
- E-Cigarettes & Vaporizers
- Escort Services
- Extended Warranty & Protection
- Forex Websites
- Fortune Tellers
- Gambling Advice
- Gift Card & Certificate Websites
- Gun & Firearm Stores
- Hair Restoration Services
- High Volume Merchants
- Internet Art Sales
- Internet Electronic Sales
- Internet Jewelry Sales
- Jewelry Sellers
- MOTO (Mail Order, Tele Order)
- Moving Brokers
- Multi-level Marketing (MLM)
- Online / Internet Gambling
- Online Exercise Equipment
- Online Herbal & Vitamin
- Online Legal Forms
- Online Dating
- Online School & Education
- Online Pharmacy
- Online Legal Forms
- Online School & Education
- Online Smoke Shops
- PC/Tech Support & Software
- Penny Prepaid Cards
- Poor Credit Merchants
- Recurring & Re-bill Models
- Refinance Kits
- Social Networking Websites
- Subscriptions & Memberships
- Ticket Broker Sales
- Time Share Sales
- Travel Agency
- Water Purifiers
- Web Design & Hosting
Why Do I Need A High Risk Merchant Account?
A high risk merchant account refers to businesses that pose a greater risk of chargebacks. If you have a home-based business or doing online business, processes online payment transactions, then your business will likely be identified as a high risk merchant account.
Banks consider some businesses to be high risk merchant accounts due to different reasons including the nature and location of your business. If your business shows history of chargebacks or disputes or prone to chargeback, then you will have to go through the crucial process just to receive merchant services.
Not only that once considered a high risk merchant account, but you will also be required to pay higher fees for merchant services and will only be allowed to a certain number of transactions to make sure you have enough cash reserves.
Or in worse cases, banks will refuse to work with you. All these can impact your business negatively, so it is best to find a high risk merchant processor to help you set up a high risk merchant account.
Why Do You Need A High Risk Merchant Account?
Setting up a high risk merchant account is vital for your business operation. This may entail high fees and some drawbacks, but you will be surprised that high risk merchant account also has countless benefits:
- Global coverage. This means you can expand your business globally as you are now capable of accepting payment in different currencies. Greater market coverage means more potential sales and profit.
- Business growth. With a high merchant account, you can now sell your products or services globally. Bigger market share allows your business to grow.
- Being able to sell your products or services across different countries means more money.
- When a chargeback happens, your provider will activate protection to prevent fraudulent activities.
- More payment options. Wider payment options allow your customers to choose a convenient way of payment making them very likely to purchase items or use your services.
How to Apply for In A High Risk Merchant Account?
Applying for a high risk merchant account is easy and free. Simply fill out an application form along with the needed documents about your business or company.
Below are the additional supporting documents that you need to submit:
- Bank statements
- Proof of business
- Proof of bank account
Additional documents may be requested by underwriters but is still dependent on the type of business or based on your specific business.
What to Look For In High Risk Merchant Account Processor?
With so many high risk account processors offering their services, choosing the right one can be daunting. But to make the process a little convenient, always consider the following before making a decision:
- Security indicators
- Supported business models
While being identified as a high risk merchant is hard and can greatly affect your business, it is something that can be changed. Do something about it by finding a high risk merchant account provider that offers fair pricing and excellent support to guarantee your issues will be addressed promptly.
When you have been completely turned down with your high risk merchant account application, move on and look for an experienced processor that will assist you in successfully setting up your account.