Credit Repair Merchant Accounts
All Credit Levels Accepted
First Card Payments has over 20 years experience as a credit repair merchant processor.
Yes, it has always been important, but today even more so. For example, In the past if you applied for a job, your potential future employer would have never of dreamed to check your credit score as a deciding factor, as to whether to higher you or not. Even renting an apartment can be an issue if you have poor credit, let alone trying to get a loan from a lending institution.
That’s where a good credit repair company comes in to the rescue.
They will review your credit reports looking for mistakes and negative items. They will deal with the credit reporting agencies on your behalf, dealing with the derogatory items like tax liens, bankruptcies, and charge offs.
They will dispute errors and go back and forth with debt collector via letters to have information validated and ultimately looking to have negative marks removed from your report. The goal more often than not achieved is to have your credit score start going up and up. The rain and clouds disparate and the sun will shine brightly now. You won’t be held back from that job, apartment, personal loan, car loan that you want etc. Life is good.
Why You Need a High Risk Merchant Account
We have all heard a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Unfortunately, in the credit repair industry there has been unscrupulous actors takings advantage of folks in a vulnerable situation seeking credit repair.
The majority of these types of companies have been cleared out by Federal Trade Commission (FTC). However, because of these bad apples the hard-working honest credit repair companies like yourself who are helping the public are left holding the bag so to speak.
Perhaps in the future the credit repair industry will no longer be considered high risk, but that is not the case now.
The other consideration that seems to keep credit repair companies as high risk are chargebacks. The banks and Independent Sales Organizations (ISO’s) give a little more leeway to high risk type industries than traditional industries.
Traditional industries are allowed up to 1% chargeback ratios without causing concern to the banks or ISOs. The High risk industries are typically allowed to carry higher chargeback ratios depending on the particular Bank or ISO without causing them concern. That’s one advantage the owners with credit repair merchant accounts can enjoy.
Why First Card Payments
- No application or setup fee’s unlike just about everybody else. We don’t believe in nickel and diming you or hiding fees that you won’t see till later on.
- Almost always there will be no early termination fee’s or cancellation fee’s, which means this agreement is month to month, so you can leave anytime without consequences.
- Whether you been in business many years or you have at least 6 months of prior processing history, 99% of the time First Card Payments will save you a minimum of 25% of the markup on your current fees.
- Over the past decade we have accumulated over 30+ relationships with Banks and ISOs. Some of these relationships are personal and directly with the owners, presidents, and CEOS of these companies. That can only be a big advantage for approvals which may need special considerations.
- No matter the situation; termination reasons (high chargebacks, bad credit, card not present (CNP)) we have additional solutions that will accept almost any situation.
- We offer multiple encrypted and easy to use credit repair gateways.
Just because a credit repair merchant account is considered high risk, that doesn’t mean you must pay high fees.
At First Card Payments, we use our 20+ years of experience and our personal relationships with over 30 banking institutions to ensure that your account is not overwhelmed with unnecessarily high fees.
We offer more than just credit repair backend processing; we offer our experience and our guidance. Each and every Frist Card Payments customer is connected to a personal account manager who is in your corner. We go above and beyond to help you.
Ask us questions and use our expertise to make your business better!
We will help you brainstorm ideas to keep chargeback ratios low and we offer our proven advice to make sure that you are not hounded by the banks and customers.
We believe that your businesses is our partner. Your success is our success.