Debt Relief Merchant Accounts
Fast Approval + 25% Lower Fees
First Card Payments has over 20 years experience as an debt relief merchant processor.
A deeper level of underwriting is required for all debt relief high risk merchant accounts. High risk industries deal with far more chargebacks than typical businesses. The Debt Relief Industry needs to be as compliant as possible because big brother is overseeing certain aspects of Debt Relief and watching closely.
Debt Relief High Risk Merchant Accounts
Unfortunately, the debt relief industry is considered high risk for obtaining merchant processing accounts by the Banks and ISOs that provide them. Most often the methods used by debt consolidation companies to gain new clients and to collect are seen as aggressive by outsiders.
At times the clients are asked to miss payments this way they fall further into default which allows the debt relief company to have a stronger hand when they negotiate with these companies on their client’s behalf.
You need an experienced merchant account services provider to help you navigate through these banking regulations and fight for your right to receive payment. That’s where First Card Payments comes in.
Approval for Debt Relief High Risk Merchant Accounts
Debt consolidation companies often face huge difficulties when attempting to apply for a merchant account.
All traditional and even the majority of the high risk credit card processors and merchant service providers will immediately deny debt consolidation companies from getting a merchant account.
Just because Debt Relief is considered high risk, it doesn’t mean you must pay high fees for merchant services.
The merchant processing company you contacted marks up that fee and 9 out of 10 times way more than they should. At First Card Payments as part of our mission statement we want to have you as a client for as long as you’re in business. If we put ourselves in your shoes, that mean we will have to trust the company we are dealing with, which comes through honesty. Also, the fees we charge would have to be fair and the best in the industry. Now it’s a win- win because your happy and we have a client for years to come.
Why First Card Payments
- No application or setup fee’s unlike just about everybody else. We don’t believe in nickel and diming you or hiding fees that you won’t see till later.
- Most times there will be no Early Termination fee’s or Cancellation fee’s, which means this agreement is month to month, so you can leave anytime without consequences.
- Whether you been in business many years or you have at least 6 months of prior processing history, 99% of the time First Card Payments will save you a minimum of 25% of the markup of your current fees.
- Over the past decade we have accumulated over 30+ relationships with Banks and ISOs. Some of these relationships are personal and directly with the owners, presidents, and CEOS of these companies. That can only be a big advantage for approvals which may need special considerations.
- No matter the situation; Termination reasons (high chargebacks, bad credit, Card not present (CNP)) we have additional solutions that will accept almost any situation.
Our expertise is what sets us apart. Unlike our competition we help consult and guide your business for quick approvals and long-term merchant processing success. We will strategize with you to keep your merchant processing at its very best. For instance, we will help you keep chargebacks ratios down, as well as helping you grow without being limited by merchant processing caps, so you can expand. We like to set our clients up with backup accounts thereby giving you an added layer of protection if an account gets terminated for any reason.