Debt Relief Merchant Accounts
Fast Approval + 25% Lower Fees
First Card Payments has over 20 years experience as an debt relief merchant processor.
A deeper level of underwriting is required for all debt relief high risk merchant accounts. High risk industries deal with far more chargebacks than typical businesses. The Debt Relief Industry needs to be as compliant as possible because big brother is overseeing certain aspects of Debt Relief and watching closely.
Debt Relief High Risk Merchant Accounts
Unfortunately, the debt relief industry is considered high risk for obtaining merchant processing accounts by the Banks and ISOs that provide them. Most often the methods used by debt consolidation companies to gain new clients and to collect are seen as aggressive by outsiders.
At times the clients are asked to miss payments this way they fall further into default which allows the debt relief company to have a stronger hand when they negotiate with these companies on their client’s behalf.
You need an experienced merchant account services provider to help you navigate through these banking regulations and fight for your right to receive payment. That’s where First Card Payments comes in.
Approval for Debt Relief High Risk Merchant Accounts
Debt consolidation companies often face huge difficulties when attempting to apply for a merchant account.
All traditional and even the majority of the high risk credit card processors and merchant service providers will immediately deny debt consolidation companies from getting a merchant account.
Just because Debt Relief is considered high risk, it doesn’t mean you must pay high fees for merchant services.
The merchant processing company you contacted marks up that fee and 9 out of 10 times way more than they should. At First Card Payments as part of our mission statement we want to have you as a client for as long as you’re in business. If we put ourselves in your shoes, that mean we will have to trust the company we are dealing with, which comes through honesty. Also, the fees we charge would have to be fair and the best in the industry. Now it’s a win- win because your happy and we have a client for years to come.
Why First Card Payments
- No application or setup fee’s unlike just about everybody else. We don’t believe in nickel and diming you or hiding fees that you won’t see till later.
- Most times there will be no Early Termination fee’s or Cancellation fee’s, which means this agreement is month to month, so you can leave anytime without consequences.
- Whether you been in business many years or you have at least 6 months of prior processing history, 99% of the time First Card Payments will save you a minimum of 25% of the markup of your current fees.
- Over the past decade we have accumulated over 30+ relationships with Banks and ISOs. Some of these relationships are personal and directly with the owners, presidents, and CEOS of these companies. That can only be a big advantage for approvals which may need special considerations.
- No matter the situation; Termination reasons (high chargebacks, bad credit, Card not present (CNP)) we have additional solutions that will accept almost any situation.
Our expertise is what sets us apart. Unlike our competition we help consult and guide your business for quick approvals and long-term merchant processing success. We will strategize with you to keep your merchant processing at its very best. For instance, we will help you keep chargebacks ratios down, as well as helping you grow without being limited by merchant processing caps, so you can expand. We like to set our clients up with backup accounts thereby giving you an added layer of protection if an account gets terminated for any reason.
How To Apply For Debt Relief High Risk Merchant Account
If your business falls into high risk category, you need to have realistic expectations when it comes to your application for a merchant account. Apart from the fact that applying for a high risk merchant account has a higher risk of getting rejected, it also means having to pay more than what regular and low risk merchant accounts are required to pay for.
It may not be your fault, but since your business tends to be high risk, applying for a merchant account still obliged you to pay higher processing fees, higher account fees, early termination fees, and such.
Fortunately, there are plenty of high risk merchant service providers that can give you the best benefit for your business. Applying for a debt relief high risk merchant account is made easy with a higher approval rate.
With the right tools, knowledge, and experience, a reputable high risk merchant account processor will help you deal with the hassle of getting approval and paying high fees.
Application for Debt Relief High Risk Merchant Account
The easiest way to apply for debt relief high risk merchant account is through a merchant account provider. However, you just cannot go to any merchant account provider, but instead, go for a provider who specializes in the high risk community.
Your application for debt relief high risk merchant account starts with the usual filling out of application form which can be done online.
In addition to the application, your preferred high risk merchant account provider will require you to submit the following documents and credentials for underwriters and processors to review:
- A valid ID; government issued ID like driver’s license
- At least 3 months of the most recent bank statement
- At least 3 months of the most recent processing statements (if applicable)
- A pre-printed voided check or a bank letter
- Social Security Number or SSN or Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Business website
- And then, you must have a chargeback ratio not higher than 2%
In addition to the above-mentioned pre-set documents and requirements, processors and underwriters will look into your business legitimacy. Hence, having a business website will show processors and underwriters that you are running a legitimate business.
But it should be a working website where terms and conditions, refund policies, and such are clearly uploaded for visitors, processors, and underwriters to see.
Processors will also assess the level of risk by looking into these 3 major factors: the merchant’s credit score, credit card processing history, and bank statements.
Additional Tip When Applying for Debt Relief High Risk Merchant Account
- It is best to settle outstanding bills and debts
- Have a substantial amount of money in the bank
- Have a business associate with an outstanding credit history apply for debt relief high risk merchant account
Being in a high risk business is not your fault at all. Applying for a high risk merchant account will likely get approved as long as you have a legit business and accomplish the necessary credentials and pre-set documents.